Grievance Procedures

Malone University is committed to providing students with an excellent educational experience and strives to work with students to resolve any issues that arise. Should an issue arise students are encouraged to contact the instructor, program director or appropriate administrative office to discuss the issue. If you are unsure about who to contact, please contact John Koshmider at

If an issue cannot be resolved by Malone University’s internal processes, students in online courses or programs who reside in SARA States may choose to file a complaint with theOhio Department of Higher Education. Students residing in states not participating in SARA may appeal to their state of residence. Please see below to find the contact information for each state agency that would handle the complaint.  You may also contact our accrediting agency, the Higher Learning Commission.

Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604