Thank you for choosing to advocate for the Pioneer 100 on September 18, 2021. You can extend your impact on Malone students by sharing with your social media circles. We appreciate your willingness to share your Malone story. Thank you for helping to make our 2021 Ride for Scholarships a success!
How can you help?
Becoming an advocate for the Pioneer 100 means taking specific actions to inspire others to support Malone scholarships. You'll spread awareness and encourage others to join you in your actions of giving, spreading the word, and making a difference for Malone students. It is fun, easy, and can make a significant impact.
Here are a few ways to contribute as an advocate:
CONSIDER YOUR OWN GIFT!
Great advocates lead by example and leverage their gift to encourage others to give!
You even have the opportunity to add a match (give a number of dollars for each dollar or donor we receive up to a specified amount) or a challenge (make a gift if we receive a certain number of donors or dollars). Matches can be restricted to an affiliation group, class year, or even a specific group of friends by email address. Challenges cannot be restricted to specific donor groups.
CREATE A PERSONAL PLEA
Here is your chance to tell the Malone community why you are getting involved with the Pioneer 100. The most popular plea format is a short (under one minute) selfie video recorded on a cell phone. Uploading your video is simple—select the ‘Advocates’ tab in your GiveCampus account and follow the instructions provided. After our team reviews and approves your submission, a button to watch the video will appear next to your name in the Advocates tab.
SHARE THE CAMPAIGN LINK ON YOUR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA
We make it easy to accomplish this with built-in buttons located in the 'Advocates' tab in your GiveCampus account. These built-in buttons generate links that are unique to you and allow the number of clicks, gifts, and dollars generated by your outreach to be tracked. One thing to remember is: share early and share often!
Here is an example of what your GiveCampus advocate tab will look like:
Sharing your Malone story on social media
When sharing on social media, make sure to use our hashtags, #Pioneer100 or #MaloneUniversity
Please make your posts public (not friends only) so that we can share them!
Make sure to follow our social media pages so you can like and share our posts.
Sample social media posts you can use to help spread the word about the Pioneer 100
These are great opportunities to tag friends and challenge them to join you in giving and sharing their Malone story!
BEFORE THE PIONEER 100
1. The #Pioneer100 is September 18th. Will you join me in supporting scholarships? www.malone.edu/pioneer100
2. The #Pioneer100 is 9-18-21. Will you join in making a difference for Malone students? www.malone.edu/pioneer100
PIONEER 100: SEPTEMBER 18
1. A Pioneer gave back so I could experience a meaningful Malone education. Help continue the tradition. #Pioneer100 www.malone.edu/p100
2. The #Pioneer100 is today. Right now, all gifts for Malone scholarships are matched dollar for dollar. 🎁 = 🎁 🎁 www.malone.edu/pioneer100
3. Today is the #Pioneer100. I made a difference, and you can too! www.malone.edu/pioneer100
4. EVERY gift matters! And during #Pioneer100, EVERY gift is matched dollar for dollar. www.malone.edu/pioneer100
AFTER THE PIONEER 100
1. Thanks for rallying with me to support the #Pioneer100. www.malone.edu/pioneer100
Image for your posts
Right-click and choose "save image as" to add it to your photo library. Then, when posting, upload the photo from your library.
If you have additional questions about becoming an advocate please contact Heather Coontz, Director of Annual Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-471-8422.