Resources for Trip Leaders
Thank you for doing this, for agreeing to manage the logistics of this experience, for living with students in such a unique way for the duration of your experience, for stepping into the vulnerability of negotiating a different culture and helping students do the same. Leadership is the heart of our service-learning program, and I'm deeply grateful for your commitment, creativity and hard work.
May these resources be useful to you in the planning and development of your service-learning trip. Please feel free to contact me with questions. Jack Harris - 330.471.8247.
Preparing for a Trip
- Documents Checklist
- Re-Commitment Form
- Medical Info and Authorization Waiver, Release of Liability Vaccination Waiver
- Emergency Contact Form Service Provider Contract
- Health and Safety
- First Aid Training and Immunizations
- Missing Classes and On Campus Housing
- Academic Credit for Cross-Cultural Study