We know we can't answer EVERY question before you ask it - but here are some other concerns you may have!
Malone is a friendly campus. If you have questions, don't hesitate to find a faculty or staff member - or a fellow student - to point you in the right direction! Listed below are specific phone numbers of people to call.
- Wondering where to eat? On-campus options are the Hoover Dining Commons, Regula Cafe, Froggy's Cafe, and vending machines. Two free meals for our dining hall are activated on your student ID card during the first month of EACH semester of enrollment. Putting personal funds on your student ID card to use in the AVI-serviced dining hall or cafes will act as a debit card and gives you a 15% discount on all purchases. Nearby, a number of fast food restaurants on Cleveland Avenue offer Malone students a discount.
- Do you need a computer lab or printer? You'll find them in the library, in the basement of the library, and in Regula 300. Learn more information about computer services.
- What's the best way to get in touch with faculty? Your professors will note their contact information on class syllabi, but you can also look up all full-time faculty in our faculty directory.
- Have you lost your student ID? Replace it for $5 in the Office of Student Development in the Barn. Call 330-471-8273 if you have questions.
- Do you have questions about Malone's required spiritual formation opportunities? Call the office at 330-471-8441.
- Have you lost a personal item? Our lost & found items are kept with the Safety Department in the Strand Building at 330-471-8111.
- Have you lost your class schedule? You can print another one after logging onto MaloneXpress.
- Did you lock your keys in your car or have a flat tire on campus? Help is minutes away if you call the Safety Staff on duty at 330-471-8111.
- Do you need to check out non-Malone courses for potential transfer credit? Send the course information to Patti Elkins in the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.
- Do you need academic accommodations for a physical or learning disability? Contact Anna Meadows, Director of Student Accessibility Services in the Center for Student Success at 330-471-8496.
- Are you wondering if all of your financial aid is finalized? Contact the Financial Aid Office in the Brehme Conference Center (around the corner from the bookstore).
- Do you need to look up how much you owe on your account balance? Look on your student MaloneXpress site. Payments can be made there electronically and are always due on the third day of each month. Paper reminder statements are mailed to your permanent address each month.
- Do your parents have questions? Direct them to the Parent Relations site - or call Deb Robinson, Director of Alumni & Parent Relations at 330-588-2586 - or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you feeling disconnected or overwhelmed? Would you like some help? The Counseling Center has free services. Feel free to call them at 330-471-8439.