What you need to know about parking at Malone University:
- All students must register any car brought onto campus by registering online in MaloneXPress in the Student Life tab.
- Parking is permitted in any space NOT indicated as faculty/staff (or handicapped if non-applicable. Parking in handicapped spaces is a $250 fine!)
- Additional parking is available along Yale Avenue and in the southwest corner of the Jewish Community Center, noted with signs.
- Out of respect to our neighbors, parking along 25th Street is discouraged.
- There are video cameras in many parking lots, but please use common sense when parking. Do not leave valuables in your car and always lock your car!
- If you lock your keys in your car or have a flat tire/dead battery, help is just minutes away by calling the Safety staff at any time - 330-471-8111.