Testing Accommodations at Malone University
- Only students with disclosed disabilities listing testing as an accommodation on the letter they deliver to their instructors throughout the semester.
- Testing may occur in the testing rooms of the Center for Student Success if a distraction reduced environment is required and the student reserves the room at least one week prior to the exam date.
- Testing may occur in a secure, extra departmental office space at the discretion of the instructor.
Other Possible Accommodations
- If a scribe is needed for the student, please call Anna Meadows at ext. 8496 to arrange for a paid student for this position. Anna will assume responsibility for training the reader/scribe in terms of security measures required.
- Read Write and Gold screen reading program is available to qualifying students.