Malone University offers various testing services for qualified students.
To schedule testing with the Center for Student Success, please call 330-471-8249.
Location: Founders Hall 68.
Office hours during the academic year are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The office is closed on all national holidays.
- Testing Accommodations - Students with documented disabilities have the opportunity to schedule tests, quizzes, midterms, and final exams.
- ACT Residual for incoming students.
- CLEP - College-Level Examination Program: a timed, computerized test offering students the opportunity to earn college credit.
- COMPASS Placement/Proficiency Test - an un-timed, computer-based test used for admitting non-traditional students and placement of accepted students into the appropriate English and mathematics courses.
- Credit by Examination - In-house exams developed by faculty, allowing students to prove proficiency and earn credit in some courses. Malone Credit by Examination is offered by appointment only and solely for Malone students. If interested in taking one of these exams, schedule an appointment with the Center for Student Success at 330-471-8249.