The curriculum for Applied & Scientific Psychology Camp is designed to be interactive and hands-on, providing campers with an opportunity to gain wide exposure to the field of psychology in a short period of time. The cost for field trip transportation and admission is included in the registration fee.
- Field trip to the Cleveland Museum of Art to explore personality traits, inter-group relations, and perceptual processes in a variety of artwork in display
- Field trip to the Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health Center
- Field trip to the Archives for the History of Psychology
- Training of Sniffy, a rodent simulator in a computerized chamber
- Hands-on learning simulation used in scientific research about violence and social bias
- Other games designed to facilitate understanding of important psychological concepts
- Social activities with other camps also held at Malone