The curriculum for Nursing Camp is designed to be interactive and hands-on, providing campers with an opportunity to gain wide exposure to the field of nursing in a short period of time. The cost for field trip transportation and admission is included in the registration fee.
- Hands-on activities, such as a sensory deprivation lab, "room of horrors', and learning basic lab skills (with Vital SIM mannequin)
- EMS simulation-- collaboration with Stark State College
- Hospital tour: Alliance Community Hospital
- Earn CPR certification
- Field trip to the Hartville Migrant Center
- Social activities with other camps held at Malone that week