Check-in times and locations, and what you can expect for Monday, June 25.
This packing list is designed to help you prepare for your Zoo Camp class sessions, as well as participation in evening social activities-- usually held outside (weather-permitting). If you have questions about this list, please contact the Academic Camps Director.
Casual summer attire is appropriate for Zoo Camp. Modest casual dress including jeans, shorts, and t-shirts are acceptable for camp activities. Shorts should be no shorter than halfway between the top of the knee and the top of the thigh. Midriff-style shirts are not allowed. The academic buildings utilized during the day are air-conditioned and can be a bit chilly. Please plan accordingly.
Items to bring with you:
- Linens (bedding for a twin long bed, towels, etc.)
- Shorts / T-shirts
- Shoes you can get wet (canoeing and stream sampling)
- Pants (recommended for nature hikes)
- A long-sleeved shirt or sweatshirt (recommended for night hike)
- Boots or shoes (comfortable for hiking)
- Toiletries (including shower shoes and hand soap/hand towel for the bathroom)
- Water bottle
- Notebook and pen
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen/ insect repellent
- Rain gear
Before you can receive your room key at check-in, we must have the following information on file:
Student information for photo ID (used for access to Blossom Hall; a keepsake at the end of the week)