There are three ways to get an MBA degree at Malone:
- Online - Finish in 20 months
- In Classroom - Finish in 24 months
- NEW! Finish your MBA in just ONE year
In the Classroom
One night a week for 24 months
- Small, personalized classes of 15-25 people
- Easy to manage - one course at a time, in five to eight week sequences
- Convenient - one night a week
- The campus is centrally located near major thoroughfares, making it easier to get to class right after work.
Finish in 20 months
- Four semesters with six credit hours and one semester with 12 credit hours
- Same instructors as on-campus courses
- Flexibility to meet your life and schedule
Finish in three semesters
- Take 12 hours per semester
- Take no more than two courses at the same time
- Take one class on-campus and one class online
How will this help my career?
Earning your MBA will not only expand your knowledge base, but it will also give you the credentials to potentially move upward in your career. Here are a few examples of careers for MBA graduates:
- Financial Manager
- Management Consultant
- Sales Manager/Director
- HR Director
View Course Curriculum
"The MBA program will teach you new ways to approach situations and problem solve. If you want a high quality education that will immediately set you apart, Malone's MBA is the direction to go."
Malone University's MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
* The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. Institutions are strongly encouraged to pursue a reasonable mutually beneficial balance between teaching and research. Further, ACBSP encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.