Limited Testing Services are available starting May 8 and will resume June 12.
Malone University offers various testing services for qualified students.
To schedule testing with the Center for Student Success, please call 330-471-8249.
Location: Founders Hall, room # 68.
Office hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The office is closed on all national holidays.
- Testing Accommodations - Students with documented disabilities have the opportunity to schedule tests, quizzes, midterms, and final exams.
- ACT Residual for incoming students.
- CLEP - College-Level Examination Program: a timed, computerized test offering students the opportunity to earn college credit.
- Placement Testing - ACCUPLACER is a computer based assessment in reading, writing, and math for admitting non-traditional students and placement of accepted students into appropriate English and mathematics courses.
- Credit by Examination - Exams developed by Malone faculty allow students to prove proficiency and earning course credit. Malone Credit by Examination is offered by appointment only and solely for Malone students. If interested contact the Coordinator of Test Services at 330.471.8249.