There may be some delays in processing transcripts due to limited staffing.
Please contact our office in advance before picking up your transcript to be certain that someone is available to assist you.
Please note that your transcript will not be released if there is an outstanding financial obligation to the university.
- Current Students: Transcript requests can be submitted electronically via MaloneXpress. Select the Parchment icon under Quick Links. If you no longer have access to MaloneXpress, choose the Former Student option below.
- Former Students: Transcript requests can be submitted electronically via Parchment.
If you prefer in-person service, Transcript Request Forms are also available in the Office of the Registrar.
Transcript requests must be received by 3 p.m. in order to be processed the following day.
- Same Day Service: Requests must be submitted by 2 p.m., Monday-Friday. Please note: Orders submitted after 2 p.m. on Friday or on Saturday/Sunday will be processed Monday morning.
- Next Day Service via FedEx: Request must be submitted by 11 a.m.
One or more of the following charges will apply with your request:
- $7.90 for secure electronic transcript
$5 for paper transcript mailed via USPS
- $5 additional fee charged for expedited, same day, and/or authorized fax services
- $26 additional fee charged for next day via FedEx or similar mail service