Please note that transcripts will not be released if there is an outstanding financial obligation to the University.
- Current Students: Transcript requests can be submitted electronically via MaloneXpress. Select the Parchment icon under Quick Links. If you no longer have access to MaloneXpress, choose the Former Student option below.
- Former Students: Transcript requests can be submitted electronically via Parchment.
If you prefer in-person service, Transcript Request Forms are also available in the Office of the Registrar.
Transcript requests must be received by 3 p.m. in order to be processed the following day.
- Same Day Service: Request must be submitted by 2 p.m.
- Next Day Service via FedEx: Request must be submitted by 11 a.m.
One or more of the following charges will apply with your request:
- $7.90 for secure electronic transcript
$5 for paper transcript mailed via USPS
- $5 additional fee charged for expedited, same day, and/or authorized fax services
- $26 additional fee charged for next day via FedEx or similar mail service