Learn about the next steps to take in completing the financial aid process.
Malone’s financial aid program exists to help you find financial resources for meeting the cost of college. Discover what’s available to help you achieve your dreams!
As a private university, can Malone help me with financial aid?
This is a question we hear every day, and the answer is almost always, “Yes, financial aid is available.” Clearly, getting a great education that integrates faith with learning in a private college setting is an investment that requires a realistic partnership between both the family and the university. Our first priority is not only getting you the skills you need to make a
More than 90% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
Malone wants to make an outstanding college education affordable for every student we enroll. Our main concern is that you have the potential to succeed, the willingness to work, and the personal qualities to grow and prosper as a member of our community. Malone’s $32,000 Guarantee* makes quality private education competitive with a public institution price. The guarantee means that students accepted to Malone receive at least $8,000 per year (up to $18,000) based on their high school GPA and standardized test scores.
*The $32,000 Guarantee only pertains to
Did you know?
According to The Council of Independent Colleges' (CIC) 2019 "Student Debt Myths and Facts" data:
- It is a myth that many students owe more than $100,000 when they graduate. In 2019, only 7% of borrowers owed more than $100,000.
- Earning a college degree adds, on average, $1M in lifetime income.
- A private college graduate typically earns $53,856 in the first year after graduation. That is an average and varies wildly by field.
- Students at private colleges receive more grant aid than those at public institutions, $20,211 compared to $6,132.
- On average, the actual amount students pay at private colleges is less than 60% of the published tuition price.
“Attending Malone means I have a great opportunity to grow in my faith and academics. I'm blessed to go to a school where faculty really take the time to help you. Thank you to all who donate to Malone! Financial aid is important in helping Malone students reach their goals.”
Take a look at other available options for your financial aid package.
Are you a potential student athlete? Check out the Athletic Scholarships.