If you graduated from high school in 2023 or will graduate in 2024, now is the time to apply!
Students from our partner schools can receive additional scholarship funding to support a Malone education.
An affordable Christian Education
God has a plan for your life, and Malone University is excited to give you the tools you need to discover your calling and launch your career.
As you prepare for your future, Malone faculty and staff members will mentor and disciple you towards Christ by investing in a relationship with you. We are excited to welcome new students into our community and if you attend one of our partner schools, you can:
- Benefit from additional scholarship funding to support your Malone education-- up to $5,000 per year! (An award worth $20,000 for four years of education.)
- Receive one match of your financial aid offer (including tuition, fees, room, and board -- after Federal and State aid is applied) for any four-year public university or private Christian college. (The $5,000 scholarship will be accounted for in this match.)
Our partner schools include:
- Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy (Cuyahoga Falls)
- Lake Center Christian School (Hartville)
- Lutheran East High School (Cleveland)
- Lutheran West (Rocky River)
- Worthington Christian School* (Columbus)pending*
- This program is reviewed annually. At this time, these funds are available for new students who will enroll in the fall of 2024.
- We are able to review one financial aid award match per student.
- The last day to match a financial aid award is June 1.
If you are graduating from high school in 2025 or later, we would love to get to know you!
BIBLE-BASED AND JESUS-CENTERED