Join Malone Alumni & Friends July 13-15, 2018 as we experience the Big Apple. You must register by December 1, 2017!
- Bus transportation throughout your tour
- Two Nights Hotel accommodations at the Hampton Inn Newark Airport
- Professional tour manager with your group throughout the tour
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Dinner at Playwright Tavern
- Dinner at Carmine's
- Free time in Times Square or to see a 3rd Broadway Show on your own
- Admission to the observatory at the Rockefeller Center's Top of the Rock with breathtaking views of the New York skyline.
- 2 Broadway show tickets (One Orchestra & One rear mezzanine seating - Wicked & Lion King requested)
- Central Park Walking Tour
- Admission to the Museum of Natural History
- Visit to the Apple Store/FAO Schwarz/Fifth Avenue
- Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Visit to the 9/11 Memorial at the World Trade Center
- FREE website where alumni and Malone families can register and pay online with no monthly fees
Click for the full schedule, pricing and to reserve your spot. Use the green Login button at top right of page. The trip code is malone18 and password is nyctrip18.