- B.A., The Pennsylvania State University
- M.A., The University of Akron
- Ed.D., Regent University
- University of Akron - instructor of communication courses (2002-2007)
- Malone University - instructor of composition, communication, fine arts, faith and worldviews, business management courses (2004-current)
Recent Scholarly Work
- Doctoral Dissertation: Assessing Christian-Faith and Cognitive-Development in College Students: CFCDS Instrument Development (2013, available on PRO Quest)
- "Transformational Learning: Reflections of an Adult Learner" - in Adult Learning (2014)
- "The Courage to Teach: From the Inside Out" in The Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Christian Higher Education (2013)
- "Women's Speaking Justified: Quaker Women in the Public Sphere" Quaker Higher Education (2013)
- “Integrating a Biblical Worldview and Developing Online Courses for the Adult Learner” in Christian Scholar's Review, January 2012: (with Dr. Mary Quinn and Dr. Michele Williams)
- Presentation - FAHEA Conference (Malone University, 2013): "Women's Speaking Justified Quaker Women in the Public Sphere"
- Presentation - ACBSP National Conference (Salt Lake City, 2013): "Teaching Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility: Service Learning in an Adult Learning Degree Completion Program"
- Presentation - ACBSP Region 4 Conference (Chicago, 2012): "Teaching Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility: Service Learning in an Adult Learning Degree Completion Program"
- Presentation - Council for Christian Colleges and Universities Center for Research in Adult Learning Conference on Service Learning (Indianapolis, 2011): "Service Learning in an Accelerated Management Program" (co-presented with Mary Quinn)
- Presentation - CAHEA Conference (Oklahoma City, 2010): "Integrating a Biblical Worldview and Developing Online Courses for the Adult Learner" (co-presented with Michele Williams)
- Capstone in Liberal Arts (MMP)
- Business Communication (MMP)
- Faith and Worldviews
- Portfolio Course
- Writing Workshop