Malone University is committed to providing PK-12 teachers and school leaders with quality professional development for both personal and credential renewal.
Workshops are offered for graduate credit based on semester hours. Workshops are typically 1-3 credits. Grades are assigned.
- Reading and literature
- Teaching children who have special needs
Depending upon the nature of the workshop, classrooms used are in Mitchell Hall, Cattell Library, Osborne Hall, or the Johnson Center.
Make an impact in the lives of educators and the students they teach
Provide an environment for educators to engage in professional conversation and build a community of learners
Enhance the teaching learning process through the acquisition of new knowledge to impact the teaching learning process
- A broad range of high quality, continuous, flexible professional development opportunities
- On- or off- campus sites for institutes and conferences
- A variety of timely and dynamic educational topics
- Convenient formats for busy schedules
- On-site training to P-12 districts upon request