To apply for the Practical Ministry Certificate, first click "apply now," then click "sign up" to create your online account with basic contact information. Once you click "submit" to create your account, select "Non Degree" as your student type, then select "Practical Ministry" as your program of choice.
Do you need to enhance your skills so you can effectively lead in ministry? This program is for you!
Malone’s Practical Ministry Certificate program is for those who wish to be equipped for practical and relevant ministry. This affordable 18-month program consists of nine courses that are accessible fully online and internship opportunities that provide hands-on experience.
The program is designed to meet the educational qualifications for the recording of ordination of pastors in the Evangelical Friends Church-- Eastern Region (EFC-ER).
Maybe you are someone who:
- Serves on ministerial staff, but does not hold a degree in Bible, Theology, or Ministry
- Teaches a Bible class or fills the pulpit on occasion
- Is retired and looking for a new challenge
- Is interested in stepping into a new ministry opportunity with your spouse
- Feels called to take your career path a new direction
- Is a high school graduate looking for affordable ministry training
- Is drawn to church-planting