To apply for the Practical Ministry Certificate, first click "apply now," then click "sign up" to create your online account with basic contact information. Once you click "submit" to create your account, select "Non Degree" as your student type, then select "Practical Ministry" as your program of choice.
Do you need to enhance your skills so you can effectively lead in ministry? This program is for you!
The Malone University Certificate Program in Practical Ministry is for those who wish to be equipped for practical and relevant ministry. This affordable, 18-month program consists of ten courses that will be accessible using online technology.
The program is designed to meet the qualifications for the recording of ordination of pastors in the Evangelical Friends Church-- Eastern Region (EFC-ER).
Maybe you are:
- Retired and looking for a new challenge
- A couple interested in stepping into a new ministry opportunity
- Someone who wants to give your career path a new direction
- A high school graduate looking for affordable ministry training
- Someone who teaches a Bible class or fills the pulpit on occasion
- Drawn to church-planting
- On ministerial staff, but do not hold a degree in Bible, Theology, or Ministry