Youth Explosion Lineup Finalized for November 11-12
Youth Explosion, a ministry conference for middle school and high school students, will be held on the campus of Malone University Nov. 11-12.
The event includes performances by musical artists, speakers, group activities, and worship services.
“This is our second year in person at Malone,” said Jim Davis, associate pastor at Willoughby Hills Friends Church and long-time director of Youth Explosion. “We had more than 600 young people on the campus last November and are hoping we attract more than 900 this year.”
The schedule of performances for the two-day event are as follows:
- Christian rap artist Trip Lee.
- Michael Franzese, former Mafia boss who turned to Jesus and now speaks to audiences around the country about his faith.
- Tyron Whittaker, youth pastor for the Hillsong Church in South Africa.
- Markus McFolling, former professional football player who lost his career due to injury and once slipped into a dark path of drug addiction. He now travels the country talking about his story of overcoming adversity and his commitment to God’s plan for his life.
- The Alans, a married magic and mentalism performing duo.
- The Young Escape, a southern California indie-pop band.
Early registration for the event runs until September 25 with tickets at $45. Regular registration will then run from September 26 until October 23 with tickets at $50. Late registration goes into effect on October 24 until the event with tickets at $55.