- Ph.D. in Social Work, University of Kentucky, School of Social Work
- Masters in Social Work, child and family concentration, Asbury University
- B.A., Asbury College
- 2020-present, Chair, Department of Social Work, Malone University
- 2019-present, Assistant Professor of Social Work, Malone University
- 2013-2019, Assistant Professor of Social Work, Asbury University
- 2011-2013, Intensive Child and Family Therapist, Bluegrass.org
Recent Scholarly Work
- Reynolds, A. (2019). Does childhood psychological abuse strengthen or weaken MSW social workers and allied professionals’ compassion fatigue and compassion satisfaction? Theses and Dissertations—Social Work. 19. https://uknowledge.uky.edu/csw_etds
- Clifton, L., Wells, M., & Reynolds, A. (2016). Comparison of 2008 & 2015 EPAS for Field Evaluation. Annual Program Meeting: Advancing Collaborative Practice Through Social Work Education.
- Reynolds, A. (2015). A graduate student’s guide to data collection and research: How to get your foot in the door. NACSW Annual Conference: Pursuing Shalom.
- Reynolds, A., Olsen, T., & Victor, G. (2014). The resilient social worker. NACSW Annual Conference: Harbor in the Storm.
- Reynolds, A., Olsen, T., & Victor, G. (2014). The resilient social worker and spiritual assessment. NASWKY Annual Conference: All People Matter.
- Cecil, D. & Reynolds, A. (2014). Competency based social work education: implications for Russian social work educators. Russian Orthodox University Winter Conference on Social Work and Psychology Education.
- Reynolds, A. (2013). BSW and MSW Foundation Year Field Supervisory Training. Asbury University Field Supervisor Training.
- Cecil, D. & Reynolds, A. (2012). Kentucky Board of Social Work Ethics Training. Northkey Community Care sponsored training seminar.