Natalie Thornberry, Ph.D., LPC
Visiting Instructor of Counseling and Human Development
- B.S., Miami University
- M.A., Malone University
- Ph.D., Kent State University
- 2020-present, Visiting Instructor, Counseling & Human Development Department, Malone University, Canton, OH
- 2010-2012, Mental Health Counselor/Clinical Resident, Pastoral Counseling Service of Summit County, Akron, OH
- 2009, Adjunct, Counseling & Human Development Department, Malone University, Canton, OH
Recent Scholarly Work
- Schnyders, C. M. & Thornberry, N. R. (2020). Scope of practice. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Thornberry, N. (2019, August). The divide in matters of mental health. Presented at Shanan Christian Parenting Conference at Louisville Church of Christ, Louisville, OH.
- Stutz, K. & Thornberry, N. (2008, February). Treating children of trauma: A creative arts approach. Presented at 4th Annual Trauma Symposium at Argosy University, Sarasota, FL.