Apply for Graduation
Graduates need to:
- Complete an Application for Degree. This is a required form. Students will need to indicate when they anticipate graduating and if they plan to attend the Commencement Ceremony. Each application is reviewed for eligibility.
- Traditional Undergraduate Application for Degree
- Traditional Undergraduate Planning Document
- Management (Degree Completion) Application for Degree
- Management (Degree Completion) Planning Document
- RN to BSN (Degree Completion) Application for Degree
- RN to BSN (Degree Completion) Planning Document
- Graduate Application for Degree
- Graduate Planning Document
- The graduation fee is $100 for traditional undergraduate and Management (degree completion) students, $110 for RN to BSN (degree completion) students and $135 for graduate students. This fee must be paid even if students choose not to attend the Commencement Ceremony. (The graduation fee for traditional undergraduate and degree completion students will be automatically added to the student account while graduate students must submit payment for the graduation fee via ePioneer or the Business Office.)
- Confirm that all of your requirements have been met. All degree requirements must be successfully completed prior to graduation. Make sure you utilize your Advising Worksheet to track your progress.
- Confirm that you have made all of your tuition payments including all library and parking fines. Payments should be made through the Business Office so that you may receive your diploma. (If all of your financial obligations have not been met, you may still participate in the Commencement Ceremony; however, you will not receive your diploma.) Balances also can be viewed on MaloneXpress.