Homecoming is the highlight of the year for Malone Alumni! Special events are planned for young families and Golden Pioneers alike.
Share in the fun and reconnect with classmates and your alma mater!
Homecoming is an annual tradition at Malone. All alumni are welcome back every year. There are also reunions for decade class years and affinity groups. Other activities bring the Malone community together for a time of remembering and fellowship. Homecoming and family weekend 2019 is September 13 & 14.
- 2019 Homecoming King & Queen crowned
- 50-Year reunion for the Class of 1969
- 25-Year reunion for Class of 1994
- Decade class reunions for all classes ending in '9
- Inflatables, animal room tours & other activities for families
- Pioneer athletic events
- Fabulous lunch
- Themed dinner with activities
- Friday night Alumni Awards Banquet
- Friday night Fine Arts Concert