Have you been hired for a summer internship in the Canton area? Malone University offers affordable, comfortable, and convenient overnight accommodations between May 14 - August 7, 2023. There are no exceptions to extend housing past Monday, August 7, 2023.
DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR SUMMER HOUSING: MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2023.
To be eligible for MU Intern Housing, applicants must meet the following criteria: 18 years of age or older for the duration of their stay on campus
- Enrolled as a matriculated student at an accredited college or university for the duration of their stay on campus
- Employed in an internship or supervised research program in the greater Canton area for the summer.
PLEASE NOTE: age, enrollment, and employment will be verified through the application process. Also, a minimum 8-week stay is required. No exceptions can be made to the eligibility criteria.
Malone has air-conditioned residence halls (suite style with semi-private restroom facility). Each room consists of a twin bed, desk, chair, dresser, and closet. All residence hall housing has free wireless internet, cable, laundry facilities, and parking.
Summer 2023 long-term housing rates (per person)
Air conditionedresidence hall (single sleeping room) with semi-private restroom: $135/week (Haviland Hall)
The Hoover Dining Commons is open only at peak times during the summer months to accommodate large camps and conferences.
A kitchen is also available for summer intern use in Haviland Hall. Giant Eagle (grocery store) is located less than one mile from campus on 30th Street in Canton.
Recommended packing list:
- Linens - sheets, pillows, comforter, towels
- Disposables - tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates
- Kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dishes
- Trash can, television, mini refrigerator (microwaves available in the main lounges on each floor)
- Cleaning supplies, laundry detergent