Additional Online Courses Offered By Our Partner Schools
ACADEUM COLLEGE CONSORTIUM ONLINE PROGRAM
Malone University now offers a selection of online courses through the College Consortium, a partnership between accredited Council for Christian Colleges and Universities that share online course offerings. Malone University students can access a list of pre-approved consortium courses through this partnership. These courses have been pre-approved by the University for students to request registration.
Please note that all registrations are dependent on Malone University (University Registrar’s) final approval on a student-by-student basis. If you have any questions please contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-471-8128.
Eligibility for the Program
- The program is restricted to full-time degree seeking undergraduate students.
- Only pre-approved consortium courses are allowed.
- The requested consortium course is not available at Malone during the requested term.
- Current part-time tuition rate.
- Consortium courses are not available within block-tuition.
Click on the link below and sign up for an account using your Malone student email. Register for a course and you will be contacted by the Registrar’s office indicating your requested registration has been granted.