Hours and Contact Information
Hours of Operation
The Counseling Center generally has available appointments Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters. The Director, Tim Morber, will be on call for after-hours emergency consultation on an as-needed basis.
In case of a mental health emergency or crisis, please contact:
- The Malone University Counseling Center (during weekdays and normal hours): 330-471-8711.
- Campus Safety and Security (after hours or if someone from the Counseling Center cannot be reached): 330-471-8111 or 911
- Crisis Intervention of Stark County Hotline: 330-452-6000
- 988 Suicide and Crisis & Crisis Lifeline: call 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741