Malone University offers various testing services for qualified students.
To schedule testing with the Center for Student Success, please call 330-471-8249.
Location: Founders Hall 68
Office hours during the academic year are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The office is closed on all national holidays.
- Testing Accommodations – Students with documented disabilities have the opportunity to schedule tests, quizzes, midterms, and final exams.
- ACT Residual Testing for incoming students.
- CLEP (College-Level Examination Program) Testing – A timed, computerized test offering students the opportunity to earn college credit.
- Placement Testing – ACCUPLACER is a computer-based assessment in reading, writing, and math for admitting non-traditional students and placement of accepted students into appropriate English and mathematics courses.
- Credit by Examination – In-house exams developed by faculty, allowing students to prove proficiency and earn credit in some courses. (Malone Credit by Examination is offered by appointment only and solely for Malone students. If interested, contact the Coordinator of Test Services at 330-471-8249.)
- Credit Equivalency Tables for incoming students: International Baccalaureate Equivalency and Advanced Placement Credit Equivalency