Families of all backgrounds can afford Malone!
The rumor mill and the media may tell you that the cost of
We recognize that many middle-income families are caught in the gap between substantial federal financial aid and the balance of tuition due-- and we want to help!
Malone’s $32,000 Guarantee* makes quality private education competitive with a public institution price. The guarantee means that students accepted to Malone receive at least $8,000 per year (up to half tuition) based on their high school GPA and standardized test scores. In addition to this guaranteed scholarship, more than 90% of our students receive other forms of financial aid.
*The $32,000 Guarantee only pertains to
At Malone, middle-income families receive substantial financial aid awards. We regularly award
Last year, Malone awarded $17M in institutional aid to our student body. Our students are our chief investment and we are proud to see them change the world after graduation. Our gift of funding is one way of demonstrating genuine care for our students.
We want to help you, but to do so, we need your FAFSA information! Find out if your family qualifies for additional financial aid by sending us your FAFSA using the code 003072.
Did you know?
According to The Council of Independent Colleges' (CIC) 2019 "Student Debt Myths and Facts" data:
- It is a myth that many students owe more than $100,00 when they graduate. In 2019, only 7% of borrowers owed more than $100,000.
- Earning a college degree adds, on average, $1M in lifetime income.
- A private college graduate typically earns $53,856 in the first year after graduation. That is an average and varies wildly by field.
- Students at private colleges receive more grant aid than those at public institutions, $20,211 compared to $6,132.
- On average, the actual amount students pay at private colleges is less than 60% of the published tuition price.