Office of Field and Clinical Experiences
Beginning with the first education course, EDUC 112 Foundations of Education, all teacher candidates working toward licensure will participate in a minimum of 120 clock hours of field experiences prior to student teaching. These experiences are designed and supervised by education faculty and include observational, participatory, multicultural, and directed teaching activities.
Cooperating Teacher Information
Malone Teacher Candidate Procedures
- Cooperating Teacher Information Placement Sheet (BLUE SHEET)
- Time Sheet
- Field Resume Direction Sheet
- Field Continuum of Suggested Experiences (Undergraduate)
- Field Continuum of Suggested Experiences (Graduate)
- Field Experience Handbook
- How to Edit Your Video for Tk20 Submission
For further information about our program, visit our page on Student Teaching / Clinical Experience.