Admissions Deadlines: Your Timeline for Success
- Before Thanksgiving of your senior year, you should complete your Admissions Application
- Have an official copy of your transcript sent to Malone
- Send us your ACT or SAT scores
Sometime between January and April, file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Malone’s priority deadline is March 1.
Beginning in January, $200 pre-registration deposits are taken. The deadline for the deposit is May 1 (non-refundable after May 1).
Paying your deposit early gives you the best options when scheduling your fall classes. The deposit also secures housing if you are a resident student. Your enrollment deposit can be paid in one of three ways:
· Pay by phone using a credit card at 330-471-8145 or 1-800-521-1146, ext. 8145.
· Pay electronically using a credit card, debit card or electronic check by simply following these instructions: Go to www.malone.edu and access your Malone Xpress account. Click the Admissions tab. Scroll down the page to My Account Info and hit the Go to CASHnet tab. Check Deposits and choose Enrollment Deposit to make your $200 deposit.
· Send a check or money order to Malone University Undergraduate Admissions, 2600 Cleveland Avenue NW, Canton, Ohio 44709, payable to "Malone University" (be sure to write your full name in the memo section to ensure that we credit the deposit to the correct student).
Between March and August, once your deposit is received, an academic advising survey will be sent to you for your completion. At that time a class schedule will be created for you.
Housing or Commuter Forms
By the end of June, you will receive either an on campus housing form or a commuter information form to fill out. You can also complete those forms by clicking here. You will also need to submit your health records to the Office of Student Development.
New Student Orientation
You should have completed and turned in all your paperwork by the end of August so you can attend the new student orientation. Orientation is REQUIRED.