Student Health Center
Staffed by professional doctors, physician assistants, and nurses from Mercy Medical Center, the Student Health Center at Malone University provides primary care services to all full-time students at Malone University. Students may see our staff for a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries, as well as followup care as needed.
- Nurse assessments
- Physician assistant visits and specialist referrals
- TB skin testing
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Laboratory services
- Allergy injections
- Weight monitoring
- Blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring
- Sick trays and health equipment loans
- Education programs and health literature
Dr. Bruce Hensley, D.O.
Medical Director/Health Center Physician
Mike Valentino, PA-C
Adam Koehler, PA-C
Janet Perko, R.N.
Cathy Stephen, R.N.
Physician and physician assistant Appointments
In addition to our regular hours, students may make appointments with our physician and physician assistants at determined hours each week. The schedule is below.
- Monday (PA) / 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday (DR) / 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday (PA) / 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Thursday (DR) / 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.