Student Health Center
Staffed by professional medical staff from AULTWORKS, the Student Health Center at Malone University provides primary care services to all full-time students at Malone University. Students may see our staff for a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries, as well as followup care as needed.
- Nurse assessments
- Physician assistant visits and specialist referrals
- TB skin testing
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Laboratory services
- Allergy injections
- Weight monitoring
- Blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring
- Sick trays and health equipment loans
- Education programs and health literature
Dr. Michael Marvin, MD
Dr. James Johns, MD
Kelly Kenirary, NP
Physician and NURSE PRACTITIONER Appointments
In addition to our regular hours, students may make appointments with our physician and nurse practitioner at determined hours each week. Call the Health Center to make an appointment. The schedule for the nurse practitioner is below.
- Tuesday (NP) / 9 - 10 a.m.
- Thursday (NP) / 5 - 6 p.m.