Student Health Center
Staffed by professional medical staff from Jackson Family Practice, the Student Health Center at Malone University provides primary care services to all full-time students at Malone University. Students may see our staff for a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries, as well as followup care as needed.
- Nurse assessments
- Physician assistant visits and specialist referrals
- TB skin testing
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Laboratory services
- Allergy injections
- Weight monitoring
- Blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring
- Sick trays and health equipment loans
- Education programs and health literature
Dr. Stan Anderson, M.D.
Meredith Seales, P.A.
Rebecca Rodak, R.N.
Physician and physician assistant Appointments
In addition to our regular hours, students may make appointments with our physician and physician assistant at determined hours each week. Call the Health Center to make an appointment.
Our campus nurse holds regular office hours on campus.
Students who need to see a physician assistant or physician have three options:
- Make an appointment during a designated time on campus
- Make a virtual appointment,
- Make an appointment with our physician and physician assistant at their office located 8 miles from campus.
The Health Center will make an appointment for you. There is a cost for PA & Dr. visit as any medical facility location, so please take your insurance card with you. If you need transportation for your appointment, please contact Student Development at 330-471-8273.