Summer Hours (Beginning May 4)
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Closed Memorial Day and July 4
Aspire to health in every area of life.
Your physical well-being impacts your whole person including your academic life. Therefore, we have a modern facility equipped — with a weight room and cardio room — to meet your physical needs. Personal Trainers are available to help you meet your goals. There are also Zumba, Pilates, and Yoga classes available each semester.
Wellness Center Highlights
- More than 30 cardiovascular machines
- Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, and free weights
- Fitness assessments available FREE to students
- Quick checks of body composition and blood pressure
- Certified personal trainers on staff
- Group exercise classes
- Tours available
- Annual fitness competitions
- Annual 5k race
- Student Wellness Council
- Friendly and helpful atmosphere
Alumni are welcome to use the Wellness Center at the special alumni rate of $144 annually. Please contact Joyce for more information.