Wellness Center hours:
Monday through Thursday -- 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday -- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday -- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday -- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
*Currently open to students, faculty, and staff only
Aspire to health in every area of life.
Your physical well-being impacts your whole person including your academic life. Therefore, we have a modern facility equipped — with a weight room and cardio room — to meet your physical needs. Personal Trainers are available to help you meet your goals. There are also Zumba, Pilates, and Yoga classes available each semester.
Beginning Tuesday Sept. 8:
- Monday at 6 p.m.—Zumba
- Tuesday at 6 p.m.—Pilates
- Wednesday at 6 p.m.—HIT
- Thursday at 6 p.m.—Pilates
- Friday at 9 a.m.—Yoga
- All classes are held in the Pioneer Room
- Free to all students, faculty and staff
- Bring your own mat if you have one
- Social distancing is mandatory
- Masks are mandatory until you are in your own space
The Wellness Center is available to all full- and part-time students during all open hours. Present your student ID upon entering. If you do not have an ID, please contact Joyce Byler for a pass.
Wellness Center Highlights
- More than 30 cardiovascular machines
- Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, and free weights
- Fitness assessments available FREE to students
- Quick checks of body composition and blood pressure
- Certified personal trainers on staff
- Group exercise classes
- Tours available
- Annual fitness competitions
- Annual 5k race
- Student Wellness Council
- Friendly and helpful atmosphere