Alumni Awards Nomination
Nominate a Malone Alumna or Alumnus for one of our four awards!
- Alumna/Alumnus of the Year
- Graduate Programs Alumna/Alumnus of the Year
- Degree-Completion Programs Alumna/Alumnus of the Year
- Young Alumna/Alumnus of the Year
- The nominee must be a graduate of Malone University, Malone College or Cleveland Bible College. Young alumni are graduates from the past ten years who are 35 years of age or younger.
- The nominee should demonstrate success in his or her professional field.
- The nominee should demonstrate activity in two or more of the following areas: public service to community, non-profit organizations, educational organizations, professional organizations, the Malone University Alumni Association, or Malone University.
- The nominee should be a recipient of other honors or recognition.
- The nominee must have high personal integrity and character demonstrating and living the mission of Malone University as a person of intellectual maturity, wisdom, and Christian faith committed to serving the church, community, and world.