Find your purposeful and meaningful life by generously welcoming and serving your guests.
Through pursuing this program, you’ll find a sense of belonging while preparing for roles in the world’s largest service industry. Launch your career in hotels, restaurants, cruise lines, theme parks, tour operations, travel agencies, resorts, and convention & visitors bureaus through one-on-one relationships with professors and University partners who have years of industry experience. You will stand above the rest as a servant leader who understands the importance of the customer experience and its effect on our local, national, and international economy. Gain 300 hours of paid internship work throughout the northeast Ohio region so that you are employment-ready upon graduation.
- Serve others in a high-demand field that best meets customer needs when rooted in Christian values of hospitality and concern for others.
- Develop skills to accompany your passion for caring for others in a hospitality and tourism program designed to support you toward a career immediately after graduation.
- Experience workplace preparation within your courses designed in partnership with our regional industry advisory board.
- Add this program to any major, like business, communication arts, music, or sport management, for immediate employment and career direction after graduation.
- Network in a region known for hospitality and tourism by connecting with our industry advisory board.
View course curriculum
The Hospitality and Tourism minor curriculum is listed in the official Academic Catalog.
Once in the catalog, you can use the buttons (pictured left) located at the upper right of the page to plan your courses, save courses to your own personalized catalog, print them, and more!