Make your mark on the marketplace
The vision of the Department of Business and Technologies is to provide both undergraduate and graduate degree programs that meet the diverse educational needs and professional goals of students seeking to integrate Christian values into their work worlds. Whether you're interested in marketing, accounting, finance, business administration, or sport management, Malone's business programs will equip you with the knowledge, skills, and experience you need to be a successful participant in today's ever-changing marketplace.
Why study in Business & Technologies?
- The Department of Business and Technologies values Christian ethics. We build and grow leaders by integrating Christian principles into our curriculum.
- Our Christ-centered passion for academic excellence allows you to cultivate your skills and talents within our student organizations such as Student Managed Investment Fund Club, The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business, and Sport Management Association.
- Our faculty team teaches with a wealth of experience and knowledge at doctorate levels.
- Because of Malone’s proximity to a metropolitan area and Malone’s respected reputation, you will have numerous internship opportunities to help you discover your calling. You will be able to get hands-on experience at non-profit organizations, churches, small businesses, or corporations.
- In the Department of Business and Technologies, you will be educated and discipled in ways that challenge your intellect, encourage your faith, and develop your character. We will encourage you to maximize the benefits of your time here at Malone.
- We will encourage you to pick up a minor or even a second major. With guidance you can typically complete both in four years to maximize the benefits of your liberal arts education.